Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Truffles

A few weeks ago, Greg, Cameron and I, along with my parents and sister, traveled to Victoria, BC for my cousin's wedding.

We were staying just off the Inner Harbour in a great hotel called Parkside Victoria Resort and Spa. All six of us stayed in a suite that was really nice. Decorated nicely, and quite spacious for all of us. They had a great kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a pull out couch. It was perfect. I'd highly recommend staying there if you ever have the chance.

The day of the wedding, we decided to take a walk down to the Inner Harbour and show Cameron the boats, as well as walk through a small street fair/farmers market that was going on. It was there that I found these delicous truffles. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not much of a chocolate lover...but dark chocolate truffles that melt in your mouth are my weakness.


The particular flavor that I fell in love with isn't on the Terrible Truffles website, but they do mention to call for custom orders. I purchased a dozen of the dark chocolate with sea salt...which, I promise, melt in your mouth and are to die for.
I'd also really like to like to try the Espresso flavor...don't they look wonderful?!

If you're looking for a sweet treat, check out Terrible Truffles. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious!!! Have you ever had the truffles from Costco?? Those are really yummy too!

    ReplyDelete