Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My favorite cleaning products

I just did a bit of cleaning, and thought I'd share some of my favorite products with you. I'm constantly searching for things to make cleaning easier, less time consuming, etc. Here are some of my faves:

Martha Stewart Clean Toilet Bowl Cleaner and Bathroom Cleaner
I like these because they're easy to use, don't have a really strong odor, and do the job. Now, I will say, if your toilet is so dirty that it needs some MAJOR work, I wouldn't recommend this cleaner. It's for your typical weekly cleaning...not cleaning a toilet that 6 college guys share and clean once every 3 months. ;)

It's super easy to use, and picks things up so well. I just slip it on, run my hand over the surface of my tables, picture frames, window sills, etc. It's fabulous.

For my hardwood floors, I usually use a Swiffer Sweeper first to get all the dust and crumbs up. Then I get the Scotch-Brite Hardwood Floor Duster cloth wet, and use Method's Squirt & Mop with it. It's super easy, and I'm done with my kitchen, entry, and downstairs bath in less than 20 minutes.
Happy Cleaning!!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the MS cleaning products, but never tried. Tempting!

    ReplyDelete