Wednesday, August 25, 2010

J.Crew

We were on vacation last week and I didn't spend much time on the computer, so I apologize for the lack of posts!
When we got home and I started going through our HUGE pile of mail, I realized it was 'magazine week' while we were gone. Between my husband and myself, I think we received nearly a dozen mags and catalogs!
I just started looking through J.Crew's September catalog, and found these beauties.
If only I had a reason to wear $285 shoes!
I also love this shirt...I wish it came in a pale blue check.
I'm a big fan of this cami, too...
...which I think would look great paired with skinny jeans and a longer cardigan in a rich color. I think I need to go 'back to school' shopping!





2 comments:

  1. I just tried on that shirt. It's really cute in that peach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love them all! I was totally eyeing those shoes, too! :)

    ReplyDelete