Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lonny Magazine

Oh Happy Day! I just received an email alerting me to the fact that the newest issue of Lonny Magazine is live! Hooray!

And of course, I've already found an ad that I'm in love with. As I mentioned in my last post, I've been looking for a new duvet cover. I've been looking for something light and cheerful, with mostly white and a little bit of a brighter green.

I love this look by Serena & Lily.




Individual pieces can be found here.



As an added bonus, Serena & Lily is offering a 15% discount for Lonny subscribers! If you're not already a subscriber, it's easy to do. It's an online mag and free, so check it out!

I'm sure I'll be back with more as I have a chance to look through more of the issue.

1 comment:

  1. Love love Serena and Lily bedding, that is so cute!! Lonny is an awesome mag, I adore it.

    ReplyDelete