Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Salma Hayek + A Fall Look


I picked up the June 2010 issue of InStyle with Salma Hayek Pinault on the cover (partly for my husband, who worships the ground she walks on ;)) and just love this image. I love the way the sunlight is shining through the trees, the beautiful color of her gown, and the way it is complimented by the dark greenery behind her.

In honor of today being the first day of September, I thought I'd try to pull together some of the colors in an outfit that I might wear (because as much as I love it, I'm probably not going to be wearing her gorgeous gown anytime soon!), and to carry the color scheme into Fall.

Kind of hard to tell in this photo, but this cardigan is actually a deep purple (and only $49.90!), and think it would look great with either a white or grey cami.





I kind of like this necklace and think it might be fun with the above...


Or if you wanted a lighter look, this necklace from Anthropologie would look great too.






Pair it with some skinny jeans and flats and you've got a great fall look!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Anthro necklace, so pretty! I fear my dressing nice days are in the past for now :( But I am going to try my hardest for them not to be.

    ReplyDelete