Friday, February 12, 2010

Up and running

I'm back up and running! Yay! My brother-in-law, bless his heart, spent a bunch of time yesterday and today going through my computer, making sure everything was copied over to my external hard drive, removing everything from the computer, and reinstalling Windows. Thankfully, as far as I can tell, we were able to save everything worth saving. But what a pain in the rear. I *highly* suggest you back up your computer regularly, and be sure that your anti-virus software is up to date. And if you know anyone who creates computer viruses, tell them I'd like to have a word with them. ;)

On a brighter note, I'm sitting here tonight with my husband and a glass of wine, watching the Opening Ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics. I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. It gives me goosebumps...the little US flags waving, the patriotism, the Olympic rings. I just love it.

Photo credit http://www.esportslog.com

Oh, did you hear the Canadian anthem being sung? My goodness...that young lady's voice is absolutely amazing. And what an experience to have, singing the national anthem at the Olympics.
I can't wait for the games to be underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment