Wednesday, February 10, 2010

From the Un-favorite things chronicles...

I know this blog is supposed to be about my 'favorite' things...but sometimes there are days where I have things happen that are definitely NOT favorites. And I want to be able to talk about those too....life isn't always sunshine and roses, and I certainly don't want to give the impression that my life is 'perfect' because it's not. I'm blessed, yes. And I have a lot going for me. But there are days where crappy things happen too.

This isn't a world-ending or life-changing event, by any stretch of the imagination...just a minor (major?) annoyance. My computer has a virus, and it's likely that I'll have to wipe out my entire computer and start new. Starting fresh has it's advantages. But also some disadvantages. Thankfully almost everything is backed up, so I likely won't lose too much. Such a pain in the rear!

Ah well.....to new beginnings, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment