Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Is Spring On Its Way?

I was looking through a previous issue of Coastal Living this afternoon and saw a page dedicated to gorgeous jewelry inspired by sea glass. I decided to take a look at a few of my favorite websites to see what I could come up with. There are some beautiful jewelry out there (at reasonable prices) that is making me yearn for Spring and Summer. Here are some of my favorites...

LOFT Long Twist Multi Chain Necklace





Stella and Dot Camilla Necklace






There was a beautiful necklace by Verre New York. For those of you that are local, they do have some local retailers.
Aval Kelp Necklace...isn't it gorgeous?! I love it.

3 comments:

  1. I think you would love this Etsy seller. I have the Lotus earrings, and I love love love them. Get so many compliments!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TenThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ha ha, silly me! That's the same artist as on the Layla Grace website! She also has an etsy page. Silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Pam, thanks for sharing the Etsy site. I'm looking now! :)

    ReplyDelete