Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vera Wang Bedding

As many of you know, I had surgery last week...which means this week has been very mellow for me. A lot of laying around resting, watching tv, and looking through my huge stack of magazines that I've neglected recently.
Last night I was looking through the October 2010 issue of Elle Decor and came across some Vera Wang bedding that looked lovely in the glossy magazine photos.

I looked at the Vera Wang site this morning, and wasn't all that impressed, to be honest. The website automatically links you to Bloomingdales' website to view the collections. Which is fine...but I didn't like the way the bedding looked all put together. I much preferred it in the pretty glossy pages of the magazine!
This is the Bloomie's photo


I decided to check her collection at Kohl's, and decided I liked it even better! And the price points are great, as well!


I love these Simply Vera Lagoon sheet sets as well. Nice and simple, but still pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment