Saturday, February 26, 2011

Practical vs. Impractical

I received an email from Nordstrom this morning (I feel like that's how all of my blog posts start out lately, "I received an email from fill in the blank", ha ha!), showcasing Spring shoes.


I've always loved shoes...but with my line of work (hairstylist) and a suburban mom, the shoes I love are very impractical. So I decided I'd share a few of my favorites here and live vicariously through my blog. ;)
This Stuart Weitzman 'Kimbow' pump is gorgeous. But at $375 and a 5 inch heel, it's not likely I'll be rocking these any time soon!


I do love this Jimmy Choo 'Cosmic' Platform Pump as well...but $695 is a little out of my price range!

I really like this Enzo Angiolini 'Sully' Platform Pump as well, and at under $90, it's a little more practical for me. A basic color and fairly basic pump (with a little bling) is a reasonable choice. I'll let you know if I pull the trigger on this one!
ETA: I just tried to add the Sully platform to my shopping bag on Nordstrom.com and they don't have my size. :( Before anyone tries to tell me to check Zappos or anything else...of course the glitter version of this shoe is a Nordstrom Exclusive. Darn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment