Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pillow Talk

I'm on a throw pillow kick lately. I'm searching high and low for the perfect throw pillows....not with any particular place to put them; I'm just enjoying the search. ;)


I came across this page in the March 2010 issue of Real Simple and have been drooling over it since.




I think my favorite is the one on the top right; 'Shaggy Cotton Pillow' by CB2.









But, since I'm trying to stay on a bit of a budget, I decided to make a few pillow covers of my own for my living room sofa. I bought this material ages ago, and just recently got around to pulling the sewing machine out and making them.


The lighting isn't great in this photo and doesn't really do them justice...I'll be back with better photos and instructions on how I did it soon!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment