Monday, June 21, 2010

Beverage Jars


I've been considering buying a beverage jar for awhile now. I got an email from Sur la Table today advertising their beverage jars at 20% off. So I popped onto their website and saw the jars pictured above. I think the Beehive jar is adorable!


So then I decided to look around a bit and see what else is out there...





PotteryBarn has some great options. The jar pictured above is acrylic which would be great for outdoors, especially if children are involved!

Another one of my favorites from PotteryBarn is the Mason Jar collection.



You can round out the beverage dispenser and mugs with these hanging Mason Jar Lanterns. How fun would that be for an outdoor dinner party?!




Now all we need in Seattle is a little Summer weather....

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I would have stumbled upon your list earlier...I'm looking for some for Olivias's party...

    ReplyDelete