Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Swap Til You Drop

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm really far behind in my magazine reading, and was recently looking through the January 2010 issue of Better Homes and Gardens. It addition to the great wall decals I posted about, I also loved this idea.

It's a 'swap party' and is a great way to get rid of things you don't want, while finding something you do.


The pages give great ideas of how to plan the whole party. Invites, ideas of tagging items, a way to 'claim' items, and suggesting that you box up leftovers to be donated.


They suggested serving a light breakfast, but I also think it would be fun to do as an appetizer party and have each guest bring an appetizer to share as well as their swap items.


You can click on the pictures to view them larger. I'm thinking I might set up one of these parties (that is, if I have anything worth trading!). I'll blog about it if I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment