Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stationary

Anyone who knows me knows that I love paper. Notecards, envelopes, pretty designs, wonderful textures...I could spend hours in a stationary store, pretending that I had enough money to buy it all (and more importantly, a reason to use it all!).
I recieved an email today from one of my favorite online stationary stores, Felix Dolittle. They're currently running a special, 20% off all return address labels. This is one of my current favorites, as it reminds me of a warm tropical place on this cold, frosty Seattle morning.
In addition to return address labels, they have almost every other stationary item you can imagine...notecards, envelopes, book plates, bakers labels, etc.
I also really like their notecard options...
And would probably choose this cute Adirondak design.
Jump over to Felix Dolittle and let me know which one is your favorite!




No comments:

Post a Comment